FOLLOW ME ON:

Friday, May 28, 2010

Chapter 6 When Life Repays You

Disclaimer: This fanfic is not mine, it's from the author I admire most,http://cosmic-celestia.livejournal.com/3538.html. Thanks for this wonderfl fanfic. I copied and pasted it here in my blog so it is easier to load on my iPhone, because my iPhone reallly hates WiFi.
---

This is a warning. This chapter contains scenes of violence and mature themes. Viewer discretion is advised. If you are not comfortable with this, please do not advance past Kibum's meeting with Sungmin. This is a warning just in case.

When Life Repays You

“Who was that man in the kitchen with Jiyong and Seunghyun? Another prospector for business at the company?” Jiwon asked when they were in the car and heading back to his place. His tone was light but Sungmin could hear the dark undercurrent of suspicion to his words.

“I think he was one of their friends,” Sungmin said. This was no lie; Kyuhyun was now one of their friends. Jiwon persisted in his interrogation.

“He seemed to know you quite well, Sungmin,” Jiwon said casually.

“We talked when I went over.”

“He placed his hand on your arm. Tell the truth, Sungmin. Have you been seeing him?” Jiwon demanded, his eyes narrowed. Sungmin did not lie. But there was never a time when he had wanted to protect anyone more than he did now.

He wanted to keep Kyuhyun safe and away from Jiwon. He wanted Kyuhyun to be a secret because he knew Jiwon would take him away. So for the first time in Sungmin’s life, he lied intentionally.

“No, I just met him at Seunghyun’s place. He was there discussing business transactions,” Sungmin said, his voice trembling only slightly. The thought of Kyuhyun staying safe gave him the courage he needed. He met Jiwon’s gaze squarely and did not back down like he usually did. Because Jiwon knew that Sungmin always told the truth, he assumed that this too was honest.

“It’s just because I love you so much, Sungminnie. I don’t want to lose you,” Jiwon said, taking a hand off the steering wheel and threading his fingers through Sungmin’s hair. He fought the urge to back away from the touch and allowed Jiwon to play with his locks the rest of the way home.

Once inside the apartment, Jiwon immediately set Sungmin a multitude of tasks. He had forgotten that Sungmin was still recovering from the beating a day ago. He also chastised Sungmin for not making breakfast for him.

Jiwon did congratulate him on getting an early start to Seunghyun’s house to apologize. The praise would have been a lot sweeter had Jiwon remembered that Sungmin had actually gone to apologize the night before.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~

A figure made his way through his apartment and into his bedroom. He collapsed on his bed and lay there for a minute, tears leaking out. Then a torrent of tears appeared and the man sobbed violently, trying to understand how cruel life was.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~

Heechul sighed as he shut the phonebook. Yesung looked equally exhausted beside him. Heechul extended his arm and Ryeowook dipped his hand into a bowl of warm water to soothe the tired muscles.

“I can’t believe this. We’ve called all the Jisungs and now the Jisongs of the city and none of them know a Jisong or Jisung who knows a Lee Sungmin. What else can we do?” Heechul asked in frustration. He flexed his fingers, causing little splashes of water on the surface.

“You tried your best,” Ryeowook said, wanting to offer some consolation.

“Maybe Hannie found something important when he went to work today. He said he would check the register for the name of the company whose party Sungmin went to,” Heechul said, once again holding up his hand. Ryeowook began to give him a hand massage.

“How come Wookie is giving you all this treatment but I’m not getting any?” Yesung asked.

“I’m being paid to do this,” Ryeowook explained.

“I need to pay my boyfriend to receive special treatment from him?!”

“No! I need the money because I need to get something for you!”

“Oh….Wookie, you don’t need to give me anything for our anniversary,” Yesung said, smiling softly at the younger male. Ryeowook blushed slightly but nodded.

“I want to though.”

“Wookie, I need only you to make me happy. Nothing else,” Yesung said, standing up and walking to Ryeowook, wrapping his arms around the younger male and kissing his neck gently.

“Cut it out, Yesung. How is he going to give me a massage properly if you’re distracting him? I need my-” Heechul was cut off by excited shouting. Hankyung had just run into the house and was shouting in Mandarin.

“Hankyung?” Ryeowook asked, wondering if his hyung had gone off the deep end. Heechul got up from the chair he was sitting in and walked over to the Chinese man who was still gesturing and shouting wildly.

“KOREAN, HANNIE! KOREAN!” Heechul shouted. Finally, Hankyung quieted down and kissed Heechul full on the mouth. He ran into the living room where everyone else was and motioned for them all to come closer.

“Okay, this is what I found out,” Hankyung began in a language that they could understand, “I checked the register and the company is KP Productions. Now all-”

“OHYMYGOD!” Heechul screamed in one breath. “THE KP PRODUCTION COMPANY?! THE COMPANY THAT IS THE LARGEST FILM COMPANY IN SOUTH KOREA?!”

“…we have to do is phone everyone in the company,” Hankyung continued as if Heechul hadn’t interrupted him. Heechul smacked his lover lightly on the head.

“Come on, you can’t not be excited that our little Minnie is part of the largest film company in the country! He could be in a movie some day! Why does he have all the luck?”

“I already got my excitement out before you told me to speak in Korean, Heechul-ah. Now, as I was saying-”

“Wait, wait, wait a moment!” Yesung held up his hands. “You’re telling me that Sungmin is part of KP Productions, the largest film company in the country?”

Hankyung nodded.

“He’s associated with them in some way. Why else would he be invited to one of their get-togethers?”

“Damn. Why is he so lucky?” Yesung complained.

“Now all we have to do is call KP Productions and ask them if they know a Lee Sungmin. The president or the head of the company is Choi Seunghyun. We call him first-” for the third time that night, Hankyung was cut off.

“How do you know he’s the head? He could be the secretary or something,” Yesung said.

“Because he’s the one who organized and paid for the venue to be used for the party,” Hankyung explained. Heechul bent down and glared directly at Yesung.

“Did you just doubt my Hannie’s abilities?” Heechul asked, his tone becoming somewhat deadly. Ryeowook wrapped his arms around Yesung’s shoulders.

“Don’t hurt my Sungie, Heechul-hyung,” Ryeowook warned. They had found out five years ago that Ryeowook was not all cuteness and smiles. He, in fact, had a mean streak that was rarely ever let out of the darkness. Heechul backed off because Hankyung was speaking again.

“…call him first and if he doesn’t know a Jisong or a Sungmin, we’ll ask him if he could ask everyone if they know a Jisong or a Lee Sungmin. Okay?”

“Good work, Hankyung!” Yesung cheered and patted the older man on the back. The Chinese man smiled. He had gotten on everyone’s good side again after accidentally telling them the wrong name.

“Can we call now?” Ryeowook asked. “I really want to see Sungmin again. Maybe we can stop by his office and talk to him where he works.”

“Wookie, we’ll call now,” Yesung promised and immediately ran to the phone. “Who are we calling?”

“Look in the phonebook for KP Productions. They’re bound to be in there. You’ll probably get a secretary or something. Just ask them to put you through to Choi Seunghyun.”

“Where did you get all this knowledge?” Ryeowook asked, looking up at his hyung with awe while Yesung quickly flipped through the phonebook. Hankyung smiled.

“I read a lot of detective novels when I was young,” the Chinese man explained.

“Hello? This is….Sir Charles Deveraux. I am calling from America to talk to Choi Seunghyun about starting his company here. Yes, it is very important and beneficial to him. I suggest we talk immediately. Thank you,” Yesung said, his voice disguised. Everyone stared at him.

“So you do have a purpose in life,” Hankyung said before getting hit by Yesung who then got hit by Heechul.

“Shut up. At least I got us-hello is this Choi Seunghyun? Do you at all know a-what?”

“Sir Charles Deceraux? You’re calling from America? Please tell me what you want quickly because I have a meeting to go to. If this is a longer-than-ten-minutes thing, I will have to hand you over to my Vice President, Kwon Jiyong.”

“Oh! Ah, no we’re not. We’re calling from Seoul, Korea-wait! Don’t hang up! We really need your help!” Yesung pleaded. His tone of voice stopped Seunghyun from hanging up the phone then and there.

“We?”

“Yes, we. There are four of us here who need to know if you know a Jisong or a Sungmin or a Jisong who knows a Sungmin. It’s really important!”

“Why is this such a life or death matter?”

“Please Mr. Sir Choi Seunghyun; we’re looking for a missing person. His name’s Lee Sungmin and he went missing three years ago. We have been searching for him for ages and we have evidence that he is associated with your company Mr. Choi Seunghyun Sir,” Yesung was saying just as Eeteuk and Kangin walked in from buying groceries.

“What’s going on you guys? Eeteuk asked when he saw the four of them crowded around the telephone. They all made shushing noises and Eeteuk marched over to them.

“You tell your umma what’s going on right now!” Kangin shouted from the doorway where he was hauling in bags of food. Yesung continued talking and Ryeowook quickly explained.

“Hankyung discovered the name of the company that Sungmin was with when he was at the party. Now we’re calling them to find Sungmin,” Ryeowook clarified. Eeteuk immediately began listening in with them.

“Teukie-ah, what’s going on?” Kangin called.

“They’re getting the whereabouts of Sungmin,” Eeteuk whispered. Kangin dropped all groceries on the counter and immediately ran over to listen as well.

“I don’t know a Jisong-”

The six of them groaned in disappointment.

“-but I do know a Sungmin.”

The six cheered in happiness. Eeteuk was starting to cry and Kangin hugged him. Ryeowook laughed and spun Yesung around while Heechul congratulated Hankyung many times.

“Why do you want to know?”

“We’re his friends,” Yesung shouted happily into the phone, “he disappeared from us three years ago and we’ve been trying to find him ever since. We want to know that he’s okay!”

“……Oh god. Listen, I’m going to give you to my Vice President, Kwon Jiyong. No, I’m not brushing you off; it’s just that my fiancé knows more than I do. Hang on a second…”

“Knows more than he does? What Vice President knows more than the President?” Yesung asked, pulling the receiver away from his ear and staring at it questioningly. The others shrugged. Eeteuk shivered.

“What is it, Teukie-umma?” Ryeowook asked.

“My umma senses are tingling again. I don’t think we’re going to like what this Jiyung has to say,” Eeteuk said slowly. The others looked at him in confusion.

“It’s Jiyong,” Hankyung finally said. Heechul, despite his ‘whatever’ attitude, was actually worried sick and Yesung was being held tightly by Ryeowook. Kangin slipped his arms around Eeteuk who looked anxious.

“Yo..yo…is this thing working? You there?” A voice came across the line.

“Yes, I’m-I mean we’re here!” Yesung squeaked, fumbling the phone in his hands.

“I’m Kwon Jiyong but you can call me G-Dragon. I would love to tell you the origins of my name but there isn’t time. I know a Sungmin but is it the Sungmin you’re looking for?

“Is it Lee Sungmin…G-Dragon?” Yesung asked.

“I don’t know his last name. I met him a day ago at the KP Productions party. He never told me his full name.”

“He works at your company.”

“No he doesn’t. His boyfriend, Chung Jiwon, works here.”

“You told us his name was Jisong!” Everyone looked at Eeteuk accusingly.

“Ah, yes. I remember him telling us that it was Jiwon now," Eeteuk saw everyone glaring at him. Their umma raised his hands.

"I’m getting old. I can’t remember everything!” he said defensively.

“Can you tell us where they live?”

“Why do you want to know that?”

“We’re his friends. He went missing three years ago. We want to find him and make sure he’s okay. Could you give us their address?” Yesung asked breathlessly. Everyone was extremely excited to be seeing Sungmin again. Finally, they would see their long lost friend.

“I can’t do that.”

“What?! Why not?! I know they’re rules about giving out personal employee information but we’re his friends! I mean, come on G-Dragon! Wouldn’t you want to-?”

“It’s not that. I would love to give you the address, really I would but I can’t. You see, Chung Jiwon never gave us his address when he came to work here. Sungmin lives with him, I know that for sure but I don’t know where they live. I’m sorry. Did you try the phonebook?”

“Aish…no we didn’t! Thanks for the idea G-Dragon! If you see Sungmin again, ask him for his address. We really want to see him again. Thank you for helping us,” Yesung bowed even though Jiyong couldn’t see him.

“You’re welcome. I’m sorry I wasn’t more use to you guys.”

“No, it’s fine. You helped us plenty. Goodbye!” Yesung hung up and began flipping through the phonebook excitedly.

“We have to find him, Kangin-ah. I won’t lose my baby forever,” Eeteuk’s face hardened into a determined expression. Kangin nodded.

“Our son might need our help and we’ll find him even if it’s the last thing we do!”

~₪~₪~₪~₪~

Jiyong hung up the phone and stared at it for a while. Sungmin had friends following him. He probably didn’t even know it himself. Jiyong’s face lengthened into a thoughtful expression. He turned to look at Seunghyun who was sitting at his desk and staring at him, his eyes soft.

“Seunghyunnie, what if we can’t help him?” Jiyong worried. He bent over and in a rare display of emotion, let a few tears fall. Seunghyun got up and walked over to Jiyong. He picked up the smaller man and sat down in his chair and placed him in his lap.

Jiyong tucked his head underneath Seunghyun’s chin and began to sob softly. Seunghyun stroked his hair gently, willing his fiancé to calm down.

“You can’t save everyone, Jiyong. That’s what Kyuhyun came for. Life has to pay Sungmin back somehow and it came in the form of Kyuhyun. Jiyong, he’s strong like you. He’ll get out of this like you did. He has friends like you do. The four of us, Daesung, Taeyang, Seungri and I got you out and now, Sungmin’s friends will save him too,” Seunghyun said, pressing a kiss to Jiyong’s forehead.

“I don’t want anyone to go through what I did. What he made me do. That’s why I want Sungmin out of it so badly. When Haejin came into my life, I thought I would never break free. I never want Sungmin to feel that way,” Jiyong cried. Seunghyun kissed his trembling mouth and held him close.

He would never forget the way he felt when he found Haejin beating Jiyong in his cellar. He had been so angry, he nearly injured Jiyong in the process of destroying Haejin. History could not repeat itself. Neither he nor Jiyong would let it.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~

Yesung flipped back through the phonebook. His keen eyes scanned the pages quickly.

“When we get the phone number, I’m going to speak to Sungmin-hyung first!” Ryeowook said.

“I have to speak to him first. He’s the only one who knows where the key to my secret hair products cabinet is.”

“You only want to speak to him to ask for a key?” Ryeowook asked incredulously.

“And I guess I’ll tell him how much I missed him,” Heechul admitted. Ryeowook smiled.

“Now children, you should let your umma speak to him first,” Kangin said, finally packing away the groceries.

“None of you are going to be speaking to him first,” Yesung’s voice cut through the air.

“Just because you looked him up in the phonebook does not mean-” Heechul began but was cut off by a wave of Yesung’s hand.

“None of us will be speaking to him at all. Chung Jiwon is not listed in here.”

~₪~₪~₪~₪~

Sungmin smiled while coming home from the bakery. The baker, Shindong always gave him an extra pastry or baked good to eat. It was one of the only joys in his life. He loved visiting Shindong in his bakery.

Jiwon had given him two hours to buy baked goods and a few fresh flowers. He was grateful for this piece of freedom. He had first stopped at the flower shop to visit with Siwon and talk about the weather. Then he had gone to the bakery and visited Shindong, eating a couple pastries and buying a few of Jiwon’s favourites. Now, he was taking his time walking home, revelling in the last twenty minutes of his freedom.

“Lee Sungmin?”

Sungmin whirled around and came face to face with Kim Kibum. His eyes widened in shock.

“Kibum?! What are you doing here?” Sungmin asked quietly.

“I could ask you the same. Where did you disappear to for three years? Do you know how worried we all were? I got a call from Donghae five days after Hankyung and Heechul left, asking if you were with me. Where were you?” Kibum asked. Sungmin debated his answer.

“I was busy,” he answered softly.

“You were busy.”

“Doing important things. I assumed that you wouldn’t worry. I can take care of myself.”

“Why wouldn’t we worry?! One day you up and leave just like that, leaving your cellphone behind! Then Eunhyuk tells me that you called him but had to hang up quickly after a few minutes. What is going on, Sungmin?”

He was about to tell Kibum ‘nothing’ when he caught sight of Kibum’s watch. The time read 8:20. He had ten minutes to get back to his house and it was a twelve minute walk. Why did time move so fast? Was it against him?

“I’m sorry! I have to go!” Sungmin called frantically as he raced away. Kibum stared after him, worry and confusion on his face.

Sungmin ran as fast as he could back to Jiwon’s house. He ran through the door and checked the kitchen clock. He had made it by two minutes. He put the flowers he had bought in a vase and stuck the pastries in the fridge. He hoped that those would be his last chores of the day.

“Minnie? Sungminnie! Why did you run through the door so fast?” Jiwon asked, coming into the kitchen. Sungmin thought quickly.

“I wanted to get back to you,” he whispered. Jiwon smiled in approval and embraced him. Sungmin felt cold all over. He looked up into Jiwon’s heavy lidded eyes. Fear gripped Sungmin’s heart. Jiwon did not look all that rational.

He turned his head away and spotted an open bottle of soju on the counter. Jiwon had been drinking. There was no telling what he would do when he had drank.

“Sungminnie….I think it’s time we went to bed,” Jiwon purred, rubbing his cheek against Sungmin’s hair.

“Jiwon, it’s only eight thirty. You usually go to bed at twelve.”

“You cute, innocent, tease,” Jiwon chuckled. Sungmin felt his blood run cold. “Not that kind of bed. The other kind. The kind where I have you moaning out my name, begging for more. Does that sound familiar?”

“Ah, Jiwon. Not tonight, please not tonight. I’m not up for it,” Sungmin protested weakly, pushing back on Jiwon’s chest. This seemed to awake a fire inside of Jiwon and his eyes glowed dangerously.

“What did you say, Sungmin?”

“I don’t want to have sex tonight. Please, not tonight,” Sungmin pleaded softly. Jiwon gazed at him then kissed him. Hard. Sungmin felt himself being dragged towards their bedroom. Sharp bites and kisses were being placed all over his neck. Sungmin felt as if he were being attacked. He struggled, trying to break free. Jiwon’s grip tightened on his arm.

“Jiwon, you’re hurting me. Please, stop it!” Sungmin cried. He tried to tug his arm away from Jiwon but ended up getting slapped in the face for it.

“You will do what I say. My word is law. You will obey it!” Jiwon hissed. He picked Sungmin up and brought him into his room. As they were coming through the door, Sungmin hit his arm on the doorframe, resulting in a stinging pain coming from his forearm.

He was thrown onto the bed with such force that he nearly toppled over the other side. But Jiwon had caught him in his iron grip and pushed him back onto the bed. Sungmin felt utter terror when Jiwon crawled in top of him and began placing sloppy kisses all over his neck.

“No, Jiwon! Stop! I don’t want to!” Sungmin begged, tears beginning to spill from his eyes. Jiwon took no notice. He began tugging Sungmin’s shirt off. Realizing what was happening, he pulled his shirt back down and tried to hold it there.

Jiwon held his wrists and pushed down on a pressure point on Sungmin’s wristbone. He screamed and let go. Jiwon started to pull off his shirt again but Sungmin managed to pull it down again and try to wriggle away.

Jiwon caught him by the hair and pulled him back into position and underneath him. Without bothering to try and remove it humanely, he simply ripped the shirt in half and tossed away the damaged garment.

Sungmin lay there, his top half exposed. He immediately tried to run but Jiwon held his arms down and began kissing his chest, biting and sucking leaving marks all over. Sungmin had never felt more disgusting in his whole life. He wanted to throw Jiwon off and run but his hands were being held down.

He felt the bulge in Jiwon’s pants and panicked. He didn’t want this. He did not want this. In desperation and fear, Sungmin brought up his knee and nailed Jiwon in the groin.

“FUCK!” Jiwon swore and let go of Sungmin for a second. The younger male tumbled off the bed and was halfway to the door when his arm was caught and twisted behind him. Sungmin cried out in pain. He fell back and a muscular chest stopped his fall.

“You’ll pay for that,” Jiwon said, his voice terrifying Sungmin. He barely had time to say anything before he was thrown on the bed again. This time, he crashed into the headboard and saw stars. His vision went blurry and he barely managed to make out Jiwon moving towards him.

“No, please, Jiwon. Please, no, no, no, no. Just leave me alone. Stop this, Jiwon, please!” Sungmin sobbed. He felt Jiwon remove his pants and he tried to stop him but was smacked in the face. He tried to keep his legs closed as Jiwon forced himself between Sungmin’s thighs.

Tears leaked from his eyes as he begged Jiwon to stop. His boyfriend ignored him and started kissing downwards. Sungmin shook his head and moaned, wanting Jiwon to stop whatever it was that he was doing. He had never felt so dirty and unclean.

He pushed Jiwon’s shoulders weakly, the effect of slamming into the headboard still affecting him. Jiwon flipped him over and began tracing patters with his fingernails on Sungmin’s back. His nails cut into the soft skin, earning him a breathless cry of pain.

Sungmin felt something hard against him and realized Jiwon was going to penetrate him. He started thrashing around, trying to break free. Anything but this. He felt his arms twist behind him and get tied together. Jiwon spread his ass cheeks and thrust in deeply.

Sungmin screamed.

“Please stop, Jiwon! You’re hurting me! Please stop! I don’t want this! Stop! Please……please..…stop…..just stop…..” Sungmin implored, tears streaming down his face. Jiwon ignored him and began moving his hips, thrusting in and out, harder and harder with each one.

His left hand gripped Sungmin’s arm hard enough to leave a huge bruise. The other decorated his back with long scratches. Sungmin sobbed, not even sure of what he was saying anymore and wishing that he couldn’t feel.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~

Pain erupted all over his body. Kyuhyun couldn’t make sense of where it was coming from but he hurt, badly. He tried to get up but found that movement made everything worse. He fell off of his bed where he had been lying all day and gasped as the pain intensified.

He pulled himself up using one of his plant shelves. Painfully, he made his way towards the kitchen. Every part of his body was on fire and it was all Kyuhyun could do to stop from screaming.

His body clenched and contracted as he tried to deal with what he was feeling. What was happening to him? What was going on? Kyuhyun tried to clear his mind enough to answer these questions but the pain doubled and everything was wiped from his mind. His body was screaming in agony.

Without warning, Kyuhyun leaned forward and coughed up blood. It stained his jeans and began to soak through the material. Kyuhyun couldn’t even get up to call an ambulance. Then the pain tripled. Kyuhyun finally screamed. He couldn’t take it. Then it was gone. It vanished just as soon as it had come.

Kyuhyun was lying on the floor of his apartment, trembling and sweating. He felt completely tired as if being in pain for three minutes had worn him out. He lay there, staring up at the ceiling and tried to regulate his breathing.

“Sungmin…..what’s happening to you?”

~₪~₪~₪~₪~

Sungmin sobbed silently as Jiwon pulled out of him. He felt utterly disgusting and dirty. He could feel Jiwon’s release inside of him and bit his lip, trying not to vomit. He rolled onto his side painfully and lay there, shaking and crying.

“You’ll be punished for what you did tomorrow,” came Jiwon’s tired voice. Sungmin nearly burst into fresh tears. Hadn’t this been punishment enough? He looked at his arms. One of them was already darkening with bruises. He had never felt worse in his life. This was ultimately the worst thing that had ever happened to him. Never before had he been or felt so violated.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~

No comments:

Post a Comment