FOLLOW ME ON:

Thursday, May 27, 2010

[Korean Food] Toppoki 떡볶이

Ohlala~ A very yummy dish called 떡볶이 (to-po-ki). I just bought it from a Korean grocery store in Katipunan, Quezon City, Philippines. Yes, in the Philippines. There are lots, LOTS of Korean students there and I just want to make friends with them, so yeah, I'm shy. XD
Oh well, about the food, it's semi-spicy (for me, because I really love spicy food), and it has some vegetables, fish sticks and cylindrical rice cake, I think?
I really love this and also the Korean seller, Ahjumma is so kind, she even gave me free tastes and free soup. ^^ You must also go to this store if you're in the Philippines. Ahhh~
They also have ice creams, kimbap, fish sticks, instant noodles, banana milk, yeah, all about Korea!! ^_____________^

No comments:

Post a Comment